September 27, 2012

Commissions!


Hey guys! The end of the year draws close, and on my end that represents a certain need for money. So I'm going to announce a first of mine: commissions - or as I like to call it, The Help Claire Pay For Things Drive.

I'm currently offering three things: small sketches,  black and white illustrations and minicomicsHandily, if you place an order now, you will be sure to get it in time for Christmas!

For 10€ (plus shipping), you can get a custom sketch of anything you want: fandoms, my own characters, a crazy scene from the subway, etc.
The sketch is done in black PITT pen or brushpen on an A5 sheet of sketchbook paper, and it comes with a little thank-you note. Good if you like Rails programming jokes and Doctor Who. (I can do both.)*

For 25€ (plus shipping), you get a black-and-white pen-and-ink A4 drawing of anything that tickles your fancy, while remaining within the realm of the doable: i.e., no distorted-perspective shots of Jeremy Renner scaling Half-Dome with a scuba tank.
The drawing is penciled on an A4 sheet of Bristol board and inked with PITT artist pens, and also comes with a note. Good if you like Millennium fanart.

For both types of commissions, shoot me an e-mail at clairykin-at-gmail-dot-com and we'll go from there.

Also, my minicomics are still for sale here. This time it's 3€ + shipping for one mini. I have about 50 in stock currently; they make great stocking stuffers for trilingual Berlin/comic lovers. If their stockings are A5-sized and rectangular, that is.

Plus! For any art commissioned by Berlin-dwellers, there is a sweet deal on shipping, as there will be no shipping. I will deliver it to you in person, with my delicate hands.  Because Berlin. (Does not apply to minicomics).

So I hope to be able to do business with some of y'all in the coming weeks and draw some wacky fanart! Please take a moment to consider a black-and-white rendition of Ten, Loki and Katniss drinking lattes under the Fernsehturm. I thank you. And so does my snazzy drawing table.

*I once drew Sherlock and John bickering about Ruby programming. I have no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment