July 12, 2016

Augmented Reality



I have not played Pokemon GO yet, but the excitement has been omnipresent contagious.


***

It's mid-July once again, and that means there is a new issue of BETON coming out this Friday! Come on down to Neukölln's Raum B and have a drink with us to celebrate and pick up your copy, featuring a brand-new two page story of mine (and the short story debut of a character I have drawn many, many times over the past several years)!

It also means I am returning to my dearly beloved Stockholm two weeks from now for a weeklong visit! To offset the cost of traveling (as well as those of traveling to Thought Bubble in November), I have reopened the Traveling Tip Jar page, accepting donations either in exchange for personal art or simply via PayPal or Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment