November 5, 2018

Memories



I've had this comic rolling around in my head since late 2016, and the premise seems to confirm itself every year. The concert mentioned here was Placebo's 20th anniversary tour stop in Hamburg - but as things would have it, I got to visit Texas last week and see Mike Shinoda live, which were two of the best decisions I've made in 2018.

***
Some housekeeping: I've updated my Patreon to replace the longstanding postcard reward with the digital sketchbook reward - a monthly PDF of everything I've drawn, now at the $15/month tier instead of $20, including journal comics that are also available on their own at the $2/month tier. If you would like to support my work, consider making a pledge this month!

Also, tomorrow is election day in the US! If you are a US voter, please make a plan to vote, and go vote. You can do this! We can do this.

[ Thrice - Hold Up A Light ]

No comments:

Post a Comment