April 16, 2019

Okay

 



I drew this comic for the Berliner Comic-Fenster program, which airs comics by Berlin cartoonists on TV screens in the local subway! You may have seen it when it aired for a couple days last month, but just in case you didn't, here it is!

Speaking of Berlin and comics, ComicInvasionBerlin is nigh and I will be tabling at the Museum für Kommunikation on May 11 and 12! I am working on putting together a zine of my Inktober 2018 entries and will have that for sale along with copies of Master of Survival, my collection of short fictional stories For The Ones That We Love, and my collection of illustrations from Inktober 2017. Plus Glücklich in Berlin stickers and Something About The Woods postcards! Come say hello and ask me what I'm fangirling that day :D



No comments:

Post a Comment