August 7, 2012



Over spring of this year I started listening to Finch's Say Hello To Sunshine on a regular basis, which probably tells you something about what my mindset was like. One of the tracks is called "A Man Alone", and I associated the theme of it in my head with the general ambience of Max Andrew Dubinsky's short stories (collected in We Can't Go Home Again), which I also bought and read during this period.
I am a big fan of both Max and his wife's various endeavours, and if you want to have a look at something very big, Max' next project should go live at this address in a couple of weeks.

Courant printemps de cette année, je me suis mise à écouter l'album Say Hello To Sunshine de Finch en boucle, ce qui vous en dira certainement un peu plus sur mon état mental de l'époque. Un des morceaux s'intitule "A Man Alone", et dans ma tête j'en ai associé le thème avec l'ambiance générale des nouvelles de Max Andrew Dubinsky (réunies dans un petit volume intitulé "We Can't Go Home Again"), que je m'étais également procurées pendant cette période.
Je suis une fan conséquente des différents projets de Max et son épouse, et si vous voulez jeter un coup d'oeil à quelque chose d'énorme, le prochain projet de Max sera en ligne à cette adresse d'ici deux semaines à peu près.

No comments:

Post a Comment