July 12, 2019

Friday Sketchpost: Self-portrait, 2019


A self-portrait from this spring that was hanging out in my sketchbook!


***
Things are both busy and not busy over at Clairikine HQ. I have just returned to Berlin after a week in Lyon (where I did see Groupama Stadium on an off day and otherwise cheered teams on in bars), and after a very intense season between January and May I have been switching gears for the summer, keeping commitments to a minimum, writing, and catching up on TV.

Once summer starts winding down, though, I am happy to announce that I'll be in Portland for xoxo this September! My travel is pretty much paid for at this point, but I've reopened both my Traveling Tip Jar commissions and my Bigcartel store to help offset some of the costs.
My store in particular hosts my brand-new zine The Person You've Never Met alongside How ARE You??!, both of which collect my illustrations from Inktober 2017 and 2018! There are also sets of Glücklich in Berlin stickers and my collected Master of Survival zines.

And as always, if you'd like to simply support my comics without purchasing anything, you can make a monthly donation at Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment